About

Welcome to the world wide headquarters for Monster Kolor. This interactive community is a place for all who are interested in the custom painting of toys of all kinds. Feel free to look around, but I encourage you to join in.

Members

Events

Share Us !

Featured Member

Groups

Sponsors

How to Monsterize (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using MK clear coat as sealer

Im getting ready to mold-up a new toy sculpt of mine and was going to put a sealer on the piece. I was curious if anyone has used MK gloss…

Started by Aaren Neely

8 May 29, 2012
Reply by Seth Longmire

Monster Kolor Turns "2"

Hey All,  March 1st 2012 is fast approaching. We are turning "2" years old ! Hard to believe were still in diapers :) Be on the lookout…

Started by Dead Presidents

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Han

2K11 x Monster Kolor

Happy New Year paint fiends !!!!   Started this thread so I can keep track of mk 2K11 plans.    Wanted to let you guys in on what just one…

Started by Dead Presidents

116 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Paperdaniel

What's up with the new colors?

I'm especially curious about the new silver and gold. How do they compare to the old silver and gold? The old gold looks good, but I alw…

Started by Jack Fields

4 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by mark nagata

Where to buy an Iwata body?

I now face the painter's nightmare, in that I lost the body for my Iwata Kustom CS. Google searches seem unable to turn up a place to get j…

Started by Jack Fields

5 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jack Fields

In Living Kolor

Started by Lot F Gallery

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Dead Presidents

does vinyl toy cost like gold in weight?

i found that we spend alot to buy, then think about starting paint own one, the cost of figure & paint needed compare should be better.…

Started by alnsin

0 Aug 22, 2011

how to start paint your own vinyl toys

would you make a newbiz guard for starting? such as what equipment need to buy. what should be take care. Or any must be done ETC? Just a s…

Started by alnsin

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by alnsin

Question about needle/nozzle sizes.

I use an iwata hp-cs. Normally I work with a .35 mm nozzle and needle. I have real trouble with spraying clear coat, though. Comes out in t…

Started by Jack Fields

13 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by D-LuX

Painting RxH Figures?

It's kosher to paint RealxHead figures, right?  I've got a blank Mutant Chaos in mint green that I nabbed off of ebay, and one of the butte…

Started by Seth Longmire

67 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dead Presidents

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dead Presidents.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics