About

Welcome to the world wide headquarters for Monster Kolor. This interactive community is a place for all who are interested in the custom painting of toys of all kinds. Feel free to look around, but I encourage you to join in.

Members

Events

Share Us !

Featured Member

Groups

Sponsors

Daniel Goffin's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"It is very heart warming to hear that my humble piece inspired you to reconsider you…"

Daniel Goffin replied Sep 21, 2011 to Charlize Harlow - Jumping Brain Evolution Version

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chauskoskis

"Man, Paperdaniel, what a compliment. You actually made me blush a little there. ^_^…"

Daniel Goffin replied Sep 21, 2011 to Charlize Harlow - Jumping Brain Evolution Version

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chauskoskis

"Thanks so much, Paperdaniel. I guess I was gone for a while. Hahaha. ^_^ The Lulu to…"

Daniel Goffin replied Sep 9, 2011 to Charlize Harlow - Jumping Brain Evolution Version

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chauskoskis

"Matt, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have had these problems if I had only used MK. Fact…"

Daniel Goffin replied Sep 2, 2011 to Charlize Harlow - Jumping Brain Evolution Version

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chauskoskis

"Thanks a lot, Mark and Cieromuco! ^_^"

Daniel Goffin replied Apr 15, 2011 to How to paint Eyezon fighting Samurai Captain Maxx and his Lady in a few easy steps!

7 May 19, 2011
Reply by Paperdaniel

"Wow, crazy stuff. I really like this. The precision of your work is mind blowing."

Daniel Goffin replied Apr 3, 2011 to Mecha Nightgamers Work in Progress

9 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Todd Robertson

"Butch, thanks a lot. There is a big plate in my studio right now. Hahaha! It won't t…"

Daniel Goffin replied Apr 3, 2011 to Nightgamer Custom Run - Finally Finished!

23 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Daniel Goffin

"Thanks a lot, Matt. That is a wonderful comment. Really appreciate it."

Daniel Goffin replied Mar 5, 2011 to Nightgamer Custom Run - Finally Finished!

23 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Daniel Goffin

"Thanks a lot. ^_"

Daniel Goffin replied Mar 5, 2011 to Nightgamer Custom Run - Finally Finished!

23 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Daniel Goffin

"Congratulations, Matt. Such a successful start is a wonderful sign of support for yo…"

Daniel Goffin replied Mar 2, 2011 to Happy Birthday Monster Kolor!!!!!

10 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dead Presidents

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dead Presidents.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics