About

Welcome to the world wide headquarters for Monster Kolor. This interactive community is a place for all who are interested in the custom painting of toys of all kinds. Feel free to look around, but I encourage you to join in.

Members

Events

Share Us !

Featured Member

Groups

Sponsors

All Discussions Tagged 'resin' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster Kolor Resin Dye

Some of you may have noticed in the STORE we now are selling resin dyes. The month of December was a crazy one to say the least. Jonathan…

Started by Dead Presidents

42 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Dead Presidents

Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter showcasing MK resin dyes!

Acheson Creations and Bailey Records have teamed up for the Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter. The project launched on January 17th and run…

Started by Bryan K Borgman

3 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Bryan K Borgman

Super Robot StratoMaxx

Soon, I will be running a Kickstarter for my 13 inch tall, resin, Super Robot StratoMaxx figure/miniature. Here's the promo video...https:/…

Started by Bryan K Borgman

4 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Bryan K Borgman

Resin Ideas

Hey everyone, as a new forum member I wanted to post some of my work. I do 3d animation and character design and I'm going to start making…

Started by Nicholas meier

0 Apr 19, 2013

Favorite All-purpose Super Resin ???.......

Hello friendlies. I'm working on my first sculpt to resin endeavor and I wanted to know if you guys had any advice regarding resin choice.…

Started by Shea Brittain

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Dustin Nakagawa

Alien Explorers limited edition resin figures

Hey guys I am in the process of painting up a limited run of my little Alien Explorers. These will be bagged with a header. Each one will h…

Started by Butch Adams

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Sanjeev

Resin from the Grave!

I've been authorized by the big man upstairs to start a thread concerning resin molding and casting. This (hopefully) will grow into a schm…

Started by Josh Barton

25 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sanjeev

My own toys (picture heavy)

Hey there, Kolorists. Some of you probably have seen this already but here are some pictures of resin toys (statues, for all you articulati…

Started by Daniel Goffin

14 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Sanjeev

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dead Presidents.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics