Monster Kolor Application Instructions
1. Wipe figure down 2-3 times with 70% rubbing alcohol THROUGHLY ! (even in the hard to reach areas) No Primer Required.
2 Pour color directly into airbrush..For brighter color application shake up & spray white base as your first coat and then layer your colors on top of the white.
3. Layer your colors in sequence from light to dark. Example : White,Yellow,Orange,Blue, Purple,etc
Color can be poured back into bottle to eliminate waste
4. After Colors are applied now you can add specialty paints direct over paints. Example : Pearls,Flakes,etc
Note : the colors will appear dull in appearence up to this point. Dont worry this is correct.
5. Clear Coat : Use in a well ventilated area! Must use an OSHA approved respirator while spraying. This is a 2 component system. It is mixed 2:1 ( 2 parts clear 1 part activator) . Mix small amount with mixing cup provided. For micro mixture please mix 1 part clear ½ part activator.
NOTE: If you are using matte clear coat use one light coat to achieve matte effect. If you apply heavy coats it will want to look glossy.
Usually, 1 coat of clear is all that’s required for the desired gloss level. If you chose to do 2 coats please allow 15 minutes wait time before 2nd coat of clear application.
6. Place figure in a dust free environment at 60 degrees or warmer for 24 hours to cure.
7. If your going to store Monster Kolor for a long period of time between uses I recommend placing the cap plugs back into the bottles to avoid air getting into the bottle and possibly evaporating the solvents out of the paint.
There is some of info on PSI in this thread. Here is mine
It varies. You have multiple pressures from like 10-30 psi. I generally use 30psi. If i'm getting in real close detail i will drop the pressure way down to avoid splattering
Whats a good PSI to start off with?