About

Welcome to the world wide headquarters for Monster Kolor. This interactive community is a place for all who are interested in the custom painting of toys of all kinds. Feel free to look around, but I encourage you to join in.

Members

Events

Share Us !

Featured Member

Groups

Sponsors

All Discussions Tagged 'monster' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet your fellow monster

This thread is to act like a virtual party where everyone can get to know everyone. Ascii drinks and 300 dpi cheese cubes are served in abu…

Started by Josh Barton

109 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by ToyGoons

Monster Kolor Resin Dye

Some of you may have noticed in the STORE we now are selling resin dyes. The month of December was a crazy one to say the least. This is…

Started by Dead Presidents

42 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Dead Presidents

Optithulhu resin minifig for Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 4, 2013 BAILEY RECORDS ANNOUNCES OPTITHULHU MINIFIG FOR KAIJU KAOS: SMACKDOWN! Grove City, OH, February 4,…

Started by Bryan K Borgman

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Bryan K Borgman

5th Anniversary Kaiju Eyezon in San Francisco

Todd Robertson, Will Long and Myself painting on a Kaiju Eyezon over the weekend in San Francisco , Nov 4th 2012. I'll post pics of the c…

Started by mark nagata

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Dead Presidents

Yuudoku First Colorway

I'm using MK to spray the first colorway release of Yuudoku for Max Toy Co. Worked late last night getting all the white laid down. Tonight…

Started by Troy Stith

10 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Troy Stith

Kaiju Kaos - The Miniatures Game

I'm posting this here because this is a game I made that can be played with vinyl kaiju toys in addition to my actual products. Also, I'm a…

3 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Bryan K Borgman

[New Music] Clash of the Colossals by Stratos

This isn't spam! :) This is relevant to my kaiju creations! :) Today I released a new song I composed for my game, Kaiju Kaos - The Miniatu…

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bryan K Borgman

Red Carpet Kaiju Show - TAG gallery

Hey feel free to post your customs under this thread for the Red Carpet show ... here's a custom Eyezon I sent over ... I used Aves Apox…

Started by mark nagata

13 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Dead Presidents

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dead Presidents.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics